DIY Teeth Whitening Facts
Posted by WAYNE H. MORI on Jan 18 2022, 09:31 AM
Bright and white teeth are the dream for many. Are DIY whitening hacks helpful or harmful? Wayne H Mori is here to clear all your doubts. Here are some helpful tips from Wayne H Mori that may help you to choose the best whitening treatment.
Tips Before Using DIY Teeth Whitening
- Before using any home remedies or drug store products, consult your dentist and get apt advice.
- It is important to practice good oral hygiene whatever treatment you choose.
- There are some over-the-counter products for tooth whitening but don't expect miracles. They only clear the outer surface stains.
- Follow your dentist’s and manufacturer’s recommendations if you are using ADA-accepted products.
- Overuse of any product can cause tooth sensitivity, tooth decay, and other oral-related problems.
Please be careful about the tooth whitening hacks because no product can give you instantly whiter teeth naturally. If you have any questions about these treatments, please feel free to contact Wayne H Mori.
Some Myths About Teeth Whitening Hacks
- Lemon and baking soda: This can wear off your enamel and eventually lead to tooth decay
- Apple cider vinegar: Acidity in apple cider vinegar is bad for your tooth enamel.
- Turmeric: Consumption of any colored food particle can lead to staining of your tooth.
- Aluminum foil, baking soda, and salt wraps: It can cause severe pain and decay of your enamel.
- Coconut oil: it can sometimes upset your stomach and is not a scientifically proven whitening hack
- Activated charcoal scrubs: Though there is no scientific proof that charcoal will damage your teeth or whiten your teeth, regular use of this could damage your oral health.
5 Steps for Healthier and Whiter Teeth
- Prevent stains with good oral habits before they start. Brush twice a day with fluoride-containing toothpaste and practice good oral hygiene.
- Floss your teeth regularly.
- Avoid drinks that may cause stains on your teeth.
- Visit Wayne H Mori dentistry regularly.
- Quit smoking and chewing tobacco, because some sacrifices are worth the result.
Some whitening hacks may lead you to harm. But a professionally provided solution could give you the smile you’ve always wanted. So, get your smile with us. Wayne H Mori offers you the best treatment at 700 NE Multnomah St Suite 850, Portland, OR 97232. Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at (503)230-8814.
A patient's satisfactory smile is our happiness. To learn more about us, contact us at any time. We are here to answer all your questions happily.